Our core school values:
We encourage the children and adults in school to aspire to them in everything we do.
- The contribution that every child brings to the life of our school
- Partnership with parents in the education of all our children
- The resources, which the community provide and we believe that the school should be a resource for the community
We aim to develop:
- Lively, lifelong learners who have a thirst for knowledge
- An understanding of the interdependent multi racial and multicultural make up of our society
- A set of moral values, attitudes and beliefs based on reason, which lead to mutual understanding, care of the environment, self discipline and courtesy
We aim to provide:
- A curriculum that is accessible to all and provides enrichment through a wide range of activities
- A stimulating learning environment where there are high expectations of teaching and learning
- A healthy safe environment where children feel secure and happy
Many thanks to Mrs Elvidge and Mrs Spencer who collaborated to produce our very own unique Value characters.