We ask that uniform is worn by all the children in the school and some items can ordered on line through our supplier at www.schoolwearshop.co.uk
Please label all items brought in to school!
- Grey or Black Skirts or Trousers - (Skirts should be knee length)
- Logo’d red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Red or white polo shirt
- Sensible footwear - ideally with a good grip to enable them to play safely on the outdoor play equipment - no canvas shoes & no trainers please - wellies/boots can be used in wet conditions and children should bring their shoes to change in to
- Red PE shorts
- White logo’d PE T-shirt
- Trainers - for outdoor PE
- Plain black joggers and a plain black or red hoodie (no logos please) for outdoor PE only
- School book bag
Please ensure that your child also has a named water bottle with them each day in school. Named clothing and other items are quickly returned to their owners, please name your children’s clothing, including coats.
FONS have teamed up with MyName Tags who provide name labels specifically with school items in mind. By logging on direct to their website at www.MyNametags.com by quoting our School ID 25282 any commission is paid direct to FONS helping raise additional money for school.
In the interest of safety, we ask that the only ear-rings worn in school are studs. Ear-rings should not be worn for PE at all, if there is a reason studs cannot be removed, children should bring micropore tape to cover their ear-rings. Other jewellery should not be worn in school.
Ideally long hair should be tied back at all times and especially for sporting activities.